Tuesday, June 07, 2005

geekstuff

As if having a blog is not geeky enough, this morning i watched Steve Jobs' keynote address at the WWDC conference. It's actually worth watching the first few minutes just to marvel in bemused wonderment at the audience response he gets when he walks on stage. Someone actually yelled out "We love you Steve"! That's some serious hard core geekiness right there. Big thanks to Nick for texting me overnight to tell me that the rumours are true, apple are switching to Intel Chips. Since I can't see myself doing a whole lot of software development in the immediate future I can't really say it's going to have any immediate affect on my geeky mac life, but i'm curious to see how it impacts on apple sales over the next few years. Incidentally nick, your blog has inspired me to do something I've been meaning to do and host a site from home seeing as how i have SO MUCH SPARE TIME ON MY HANDS. Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter