Thursday, June 09, 2005

Laughing on the other side of my face (?)

After giggling at tchick's propensity to nerdom, I find myself (figuratively) at her mercy as I need her to show me how to put photos etc into any blog entries that I make. This was an unnecessarily nasty response to her kind invitation to join her blog. And I am very sorry, 'cause now I look the fool who doesn't know shit about modern technology.

I'm sure there are directions around here somewhere, but quite frankly I can't be arsed finding and reading them.

computerz, and those who both love and know how to work them, rule!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW - I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S SADDER - BLOGGING, OR RESPONDING TO BLOGGING.

I suppose that the only way that one can really prove that they've read all the crap that someone has taken the time, effort and brain power to purge online is to blog.

Alas - the age old question remains - "To Blog Or Not To Blog"

2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter