Thursday, June 09, 2005

All in good time m'dear

posting pics is easy countess, i'll show you next time i see you. Can't be arsed explaining it right here and now. They're obviously not working you hard enough down there at tuv. I wish I had the time to post on my blog during work hours .. .like my work colleagues.

I'm still recovering from being locked out of my house last night - without my phone. I think the universe is trying to tell me something => losing my work address book, my phone and all my contacts and now my keys. I tell you i was pacing aorund collingwood with a very fucking dark cloud above my head last night. Lucky ms. F and her crazy trivia crew were not far away at the grace darling trivia night. Sorry to the lovely ms mancuso for not getting back to you, i'm in a very dark mood, I've locked myself in my bedroom and have taken to playing very loud blues on my cheap and broken valenica guitar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter