Tuesday, June 14, 2005

my blog's all at sea

So now we have the lovely kissa and countess on board, can i still use this blog to let the world know what's going on in my fascinating life? And can I still muse about nerdy things like this. Who else is going to join forces with them next?

I'm trying to set up a webserver at home, something I've been meaning to do for years, but I may need some time to recover from the shock of finding out that someone has already registered tchick.com. How funny is that site though. It cracks me up also that they're offering it for sale with a "Make us an offer" . What's a good price you reckon? I mean i desperately want to capture all the traffic that are searching for russian ladies, aussie singles and military personals! *pissing myself* Military singles? ha, I had no idea such a thing existed .... I wonder if cadet officer M. knows about this? And for those of you who are disappointed that the military personals link of the (imposter) tchick.com site isnt working, here, I couldnt help myself ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter