Friday, July 22, 2005

Dear....

1) The person that spent $177.50 on a Queens of the Stone Age ticket last night on ebay,

Congratulations. You must really love QOTSA. I'm kinda glad that you won, because I got into bidders' frenzy with about 30 seconds of the auction to go and bid $135, which I now realise is completely outrageous and stupid.

2) The person bidding against me for the ticket a couple of days ago (see previous post),

Tough luck, huh? I'm sorry about getting annoyed with you for outbidding me $1 a time the other day. I was being petualnt and childish. I'm sure you like QOTSA as least as much as I do, and I'm sure we both like QOTSA as much as the winning bidder, but we are not insane enough to spend more than twice what the ticket cost from TicketMaster7.

3) Queens of the Stone Age (and I'm looking specifically at you, Josh Homme, because everyone knows you drive the outfit),

$72.90 + bf is is bit much, don't you think? I mean, I like you and all, but I'm fairly sure that there won't be any pyro or animal acts, so what gives? Also you look like a bit of a surly cunt, Josh, so I assume you won't be cracking jokes and pulling redhaired girls of the crowd to party with back at your hotel (well you definitely won't be doing this now, considering I can't get a ticket!) .

4) Beat Magazine

You're usually so reliable with the +1s and extra tickets... what gives, fuckers, considering that you're co-sponsoring the show? I would have bought one, but you (through your 'agent') implied that I would be taken care of. I'm very cross with you right now.

5) Motorhead

NO SLEEP 'TIL VODAFONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter