Monday, July 25, 2005

the beginning of a beautiful blog ....

I've been so busy I've barely had time to think about this poor neglectorino blog, let alone think of something interesting or original to post on it.

So I would like instead to draw your attention to this spectacular piece of blogging genius, the missing 'original' post from pete's blogheadfuckroll

"I thought of starting a blog the other day. Even considered starting a photoblog... Why? Well, it was Sunday morning I think... I got up, made a coffee and a joint and sat down to have a crap. Anyway, after completing all of the above I stood up to notice that I had laid the most perfect turd ever! It was long, perfectly cylindrical and was standing *vertically*! Well, actually it was leaning against the back of the bowl,but that didn't detract from its perfection. Anyway, I'm sure you get my drift... I felt proud. The pride brought a tear to my eye. I thought to myself, if this doesn't warrant FP on a new blog then wtf does?? Turns out the batteries in my camera were flat so I ended up losing interest before Kate insisted I flush it... I still stand by the assertion that that would have been a top notch start to a blog. No, even more, that is the embodiment of what it is to blog..."

Thanks pete, you truly are a blogging genius

nice to know you caved in and got yourself a blog in the end :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter