Thursday, September 15, 2005

Am I Demon?

There’s crazy shit all over the Internet because there are some very bored and underemployed nerd-types who are quite savvy about database construction. Some things, like the Boob Name Generator in tchick’s last post, are hilarious; others are just silly and irrelevant to my life, because not being a nerdy fan of Tolkien, I'm not really interested in a hobbit name.

I had lots of fun with this Black Metal Band Name Generator a couple of days ago. Bow down before the True Black Metal Power of Sinful Goat and Fluffy Cannibal, mere human scum! (Warning: will likely only amuse those familiar with the genre).

And then I stumbled across a test designed to work out how evil you are, and to give you a heads up as to which of Dante’s picaresque levels of Hell you will be damned.

I have been consigned to Level 6, the City of Dis. As a Heretic, I am apparently an Extreme sort of sinner.

Doing this test made me think that I am often quite reckless about the status of my immortal soul. Lately, I have committed various sins like:

Owning this




























(No. 577 of a Very Evil and Limited Run of 666, if you please!)


Talking about:

















Listening to:




















I read my horoscope, and the horoscopes of others (thou shalt not covet they neighbour’s sign, goddammit!)

I had impure thoughts about





























and






















and about starting a Master Race of Redheads with





























I spent too much money on:




















while people around the world starved and didn't have the vote.

I ate lots of













and too many



























and so much




















that I had to have a lie down because it was difficult to breathe. This was also while other people starved etc.

I wished painful deaths upon this man and his followers :















This is Fred Phelps, founder of the Westboro Baptist Church, Kansas. The WBC are better known as the fine and upstanding, casting-no-stones and judging-not-lest-they-be-judged folks at godhatefags.com (no linkage for them!). Did you know that Hurricane Katrina was God's Judgment on the people of New Orleans for being tolerant of homosexuality? Neither did I.

I fantasised about the imminent demise of loads more dickwads, but can't be bothered finding images of everyone that fills my heart with the blackest of hate.

And while I didn't smite him down, I harboured most uncharitable thoughts about:





























Way to distract people from real issues like the sale of Telstra, Mark. Please stop biting the hand that fed you so well; as far as I can tell, you have never had a job outside the ALP machine. Especially be more respectful of Gough Whitlam, a leader of principle and vision, quite unlike yourself and your unquestiong commitment to the merits of the Blairite Third Way (clue: there are no merits. It's neo-con economic policy gussied up in the language of Maya Angelou).

oh, and I left the house dressed like this:




5 Comments:

Blogger RandomWeirdo said...

I would have suggested logging on to the site and just continually posting 'get fucked' on its comments section if it had one... but the link doesnt even work. either:
a) You have been spammed by someone that is so incompetent that they cant get the correct address for their own website
or
b) You have been spammed from beyond the grave by an already defunct website

I would see this as a sign to change your sinful ways. Repent now!

4:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai! Laurie lantar lassi surinen yeni unotime ve ramar aldaron...

1:13 am  
Blogger tchick said...

I'm the sixth level with Countess - what have you done to be lower than us kissa?

9:56 pm  
Blogger tchick said...

and oi, anonymous, what language is that, is that you dougall?

9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's from tolkien and translates as...

Ah! like gold fall the leaves in the wind, long years numberless as the wings of trees!

...but what has it got to do with metal, salmon and big nasty heels?

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter