Wednesday, September 14, 2005

tchick has seen the light

Yesterday I frightened a friend of mine by mis-typing the address of this blog and sending him off to tchick.blogpsot.com. My friend dryly commented that if this was indeed my blog then he had been unaware that I was a full-on committed Christian. For those of you that know me, I invite you to take a look at the site and try to imagine a world in which I would be responsible for it.

I took a few minutes to check it out this morning and was rather alarmed to discover that the end is nigh. The site boasts an easy to understand, user frienldy non profit site - nothing for sale. But I was laughing as I scrolled down the pageand next to the heading "The Soon coming Climax" is a banner ad for "Mate One Intimate Dating"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! I have a blog too adhd attention deficit related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

9:21 am  
Blogger tchick said...

You know, I've been racking my brains tyring to answer that same question, I have abosuletly no idea - and are there other blogs at blogpsot.com?

9:53 am  
Blogger tchick said...

no wait, pissing myself laughing, completely missed it = these guys just have the blogpsot.com domain so anything you type in front of blogpsot will get you there - I tested this by typing getfucked.blogpsot.com.

9:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter