Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas (I don't want to fight tonight)

Because there'll be no Ramones for Christmas this year, I got us the next best thing:



Classic Christmas songs done Ramones style by East Los Angeles Ramones tribute band, Los Ramons.

Of course they do 'Feliz Navidad'. They also do 'Drummer Boy', a carol whose provenance baffles me. Did beats really accompany the birth of Jesus? Really? Maybe I should have paid more attention in Religious Ed.

Anyway, have a listen here.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

With love from me (and likely from the rest of the S?ITYS crew if they dont get their blog on).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Countess!

This is a great band. I'm glad you found them. AND especailly that you commented on how much you liked them.

You have great taste!

6:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Site Counter